Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM Nutrition is under attack from competitors.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Bros,

This is a sad story that I'm not happy to share with you today, but I feel as though I must.

The reputation of our company and the good name of our products are now under attack internet wide. Tons of trolls and so called "reviewers" are trying to trash our good name, and this is all due to one reason: Cheap Protein...

Yes guys you read that right, cheap protein has N2BM in some trouble with competitors, some brands are totally pissed off at the low low pricing in our protein products.

I'm selling the protein very, very close to cost and they know it and hate me for it.

Look, it was never my intention to piss anyone off. I'm just not in the "protein business", I make good strong supplement formulas that people just love. We never really tried to make much money on protein ever. Strong formulas guys use during cycle and PCT, that has been our trademark for ages, good strong formulas for juicers.

We only acquired a large batch of protein, to sell real close to cost, as a good service to all of our customers. My idea was just to provide my current customers with a means of getting cheap, cheap protein. It just made sense that I could use N2BM as the middle man for acquiring large amounts of protein at cheap pricing, and just turn it right over to my customers at close to the same price we paid... Sounds simple enough right?

Not so...

Once our protein hit the shelf at close to cost, the hate started. BIG TIME!
My company did receive some messages from other companies asking about our wholesale pricing and some other protein related questions. But it was all obvious scouting to get some inside info me thinks...

The real attack is online right now.
In every social medium and forum you can find, they are trashing us. With every rep and troll they can find, the guys making money on protein see us as a threat... The volume of protein we move every month is tiny compared to the whey industry as a whole, but still our pricing just strikes them as being all wrong I think.

Look guys, I have to be realistic here and there are hundreds of supplement companies today that make millions of dollars selling Whey protein at a good margin, and NOBODY is happy about some guy coming along and buying up a bunch of whey at cost just to give away cheap pricing to our customers... We are selling whey isolate for under $10 per lbs, when everyone is looking to sell it for around $20 per pound...

Like I said earlier, I'm coming from the angle that we never really had a "protein business", but I have a lot of customers that buy protein from other places already anyway. So we invested a good bit of capital to get Hydrolized Whey Isolate in our store, with the goal of just continuing to turn that capital over in protein at a low margin. We did all that so that we can make our current customers happy and keep them in our shopping cart longer.
Basically we decided to keep $xx,xxx in protein in the warehouse at all times, and we know the cash is invested there and the margin this capital generates is not huge, but it makes our current customers very happy. Maybe there is some profit in engaging new customers whom will be attracted to N2BM for the first time because the protein pricing? Maybe, since the pricing is just too good to pass up some guys will have to try us? Maybe yeah, but the idea with the whey protein was always to sell more products to the customers we already have.

So guys, the trolling of our brand and products will continue internet wide. At this time I can not point fingers and say exactly the characters involved, it is just not the way to do business today. But I will continue to find solid proof I can do something with...

For now all I can say to my current loyal customers is: I'm taking a huge hit in public relations in order to bring you cheap (cheap!) Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate, please do appreciate us and support us as much as you can, please do not let us be hurt by attacks from guys that want to sell you the same protein at $20+ per lbs, when you get it from us for under $10.

Cheap hydrolyzed whey isolate:

Whey To Build Muscle Cake Batter:
http://need2buildmuscle.com/products/whey-to-build-muscle-cake-batter

Whey To Build Muscle Cinnamon Bun:
http://need2buildmuscle.com/products/whey-to-build-muscle-cinnamon-bun

Whey To Build Muscle PB Crunch:
http://need2buildmuscle.com/products/whey-to-build-muscle-pb-crunch

Whey To Build Muscle Colombian Espresso:
http://need2buildmuscle.com/products/whey-to-build-muscle-columbian-espresso

Support your friendly Steroid forum supplement supplier please guys. This is our livelihood.

I can vouch for the quality and taste of N2BM proteins.

I am lactose intolerant. I will save you the details but if I use a whey concentrate, I will immediately get diarrhea, extreme bloating, gas etc.

I have used a lot of other whey protein supplements that were supposedly pure whey isolates but they ripped apart my stomach. That tells me that whatever is in the product sure isn't a pure whey isolate.

I was skeptical on trying N2BM proteins because the price seemed too good to be true but it is one of the few proteins I can use with absolutely no stomach distress. Not only that, the taste is awesome. No artificial flavours or sweeteners either. Only natural flavours and the natural calorie free sweetener stevia.

The Whey To Build Muscle proteins are a total home run.

I'll be honest. I was skeptical about all products because I heard a lot of bad things about N2BM. I picked up a bottle of the Cinnamon Bun. I was blown away by the flavor. Absolutely delicious. And the quality and profile is beyond great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing that n2bm does better than any other supplement company is three fold.

1. customer service is top notch- you can simply email them and you get a response fast
2. products are top notch- just look at what is in the products. the protein powder has only a few ingredients and they are there to make it easy to digest and top notch.
3. price- for the quality of the products the price is very fair. you can spend a bit less for a product with inferior ingredients if you'd like but you would be getting inferior results

I depend on these products for my fitness goals. Keep doing what you are doing Rick.

It's sad to see competitors attack a brand knowing full well that N2BM is the best in the industry. I use everything from Needtobuildmuscle literally! N2Guard, HCGenerate, N2Slin, Yohimflame, and I stand by the brand based on quality and results.

Haters gonna hate. I am lactose intolerant also and because of muskate I will definately order your protein if its still available.
What I can not understand is, that everyone on here praises the products but no one can tell me how many capsules are in a specific product bottle are.
That just comes off a bit wrong to me.
Not trying to jump on the hate train, I would have placed my order 2 days ago if someone would have answered my questions, so I would know how many bottles to order. Thanks to this thread I'll add some of the protein to my cart as well!

Haters gonna hate. I am lactose intolerant also and because of muskate I will definately order your protein if its still available.
What I can not understand is, that everyone on here praises the products but no one can tell me how many capsules are in a specific product bottle are.
That just comes off a bit wrong to me.
Not trying to jump on the hate train, I would have placed my order 2 days ago if someone would have answered my questions, so I would know how many bottles to order. Thanks to this thread I'll add some of the protein to my cart as well!
which product bro? i will tell you how many capsules are in anything you need to know! just PM me

Top Bottom