Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many pushups?

DrHector

Hey I was wondering how many pushups do you think you can do in a row without stopping for a break? I was playing poker and one of the guys challenged me to a pushup contest for $100, we put a few plates under each other and if you broke a plate you lost and you had to do as many as you could. I ended up doing 15 of them and he did 35. The dude was a beast. How can I improve my pushups?

I would go with 10 push ups to warm up 3 sets, followed by 10 sets of 20 so about 200.

Hey I was wondering how many pushups do you think you can do in a row without stopping for a break? I was playing poker and one of the guys challenged me to a pushup contest for $100, we put a few plates under each other and if you broke a plate you lost and you had to do as many as you could. I ended up doing 15 of them and he did 35. The dude was a beast. How can I improve my pushups?

If I were you I would set a goal of at least 50 pushups per day, ideally broken into sets done until failure.

Ex.

Set 1: 15
2: 12
3: 8
Etc.

Rest 1 minute between sets and don’t stop until 50. Once you hit 50 your new goal is 100.

As Steve mentioned actually training with weights in a gym would be my recommendation.

Best of luck, it’s up to you...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom