Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating pineapple with meals

gordonspin

anyone eat pineapple with their meals? I was reading up on Vince Gironda and how he talks about the Hawai diet where you eat pineapple with your foods cause it helps create a chemical that burns fat at 1 pound a day. now I know that much fat loss is absurd, but his point was this was a good idea.

papaya will help digestion, so will pineapple. those digestive aids people buy contain them for a reason. remember we are all tropical species, we evolved eating these watery/tropical fruits. the sad thing is americans get none of these in their diets. we are taught that fruit is bad for us by bro scientists. people suffer in cold climates with depression and diet problems cause they don't have any access to these fruits unless its out of a can drenched in oil. but that is a discussion for another time

Not only does my girl appreciate it but pineapple is also a very common safe word, lol. That being said, it is a great fruit to eat but in moderation due to the sugars.

Top Bottom