Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid cycle and PCT advice

Kingston34

34 years old
third cycle, but my first two cycles I don't feel like I got all I could out of them because I didn't know what I was doing this time I want to make sure it's right I'm going to be running Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks at 500 mg a week PCT is where I think I can improve a lot right now my plan is to run nolvadex at 40 mg a day stacked with Clomid at 15 mg a day

drop clomid i hate clomid in pct
bump your nolvadex to 60mgs and add aromasin EOD pct
add herbs too like hcgenerate

what makes you think you know what you are doing now? you already did this twice not knowing and you definitely don't sound like you have a clue now.. how about you actually stay on the forum a while and learn some things before you attempt to once again, learn as you go... that doesnt work too well man... clearly...

34 years old
third cycle, but my first two cycles I don't feel like I got all I could out of them because I didn't know what I was doing this time I want to make sure it's right I'm going to be running Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks at 500 mg a week PCT is where I think I can improve a lot right now my plan is to run nolvadex at 40 mg a day stacked with Clomid at 15 mg a day

Search for our Perfect PCT sticky

Top Bottom