Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting study on calories

Maverickom

I came across this study it's a bit old it's about 12 years old but it shows that when you list and count calories that you will end up eating more. the reasoning is people will see the amount of calories in think that I can eat more because it won't hurt me going a little bit above the calorie number they set as their goal. Just thought this was kind of funny to hear because I totally get it myself. I always want to eat a little bit more than my caloric goals cuz I figure it won't hurt me

Calories are not important, whats important is the macros like protein/fat/carbs if you eat 2000 calories of sugar vs 2000 calories of steak those are different results

this is absolutely true. this is why people should not count calories at all. they should focus instead of types of calories.

it is like these fat chicks that do weight watchers. we all have known people who tried it and they failed everytime. why? cause they count points (calories) and then at the end of the day when they have points to spare they end up eating that slice of pizza, or drinking that coke, or having that wine, or that piece of cake. and it 'fits their macros' for the day but it completely fucks up their fat loss. a piece of cake will have a totally different effect then had they eaten a piece of fruit instead.

I came across this study it's a bit old it's about 12 years old but it shows that when you list and count calories that you will end up eating more. the reasoning is people will see the amount of calories in think that I can eat more because it won't hurt me going a little bit above the calorie number they set as their goal. Just thought this was kind of funny to hear because I totally get it myself. I always want to eat a little bit more than my caloric goals cuz I figure it won't hurt me

Only one way to find out

I keep track of my marcos but not calories. It’s all about what’s in the food then the number

People struggle to follow all types of plans which is why most people are fat. Find a plan you like, stick to it, be consistent, and it will work.

Calories are not important, whats important is the macros like protein/fat/carbs if you eat 2000 calories of sugar vs 2000 calories of steak those are different results

It depends on if you are talking about body composition or weight loss. Big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom