Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female head hair and steroids

riyah41clark

I am going to compete in bikini at some point this year. I’m 41 years old. 5’3” 125 pounds and body fat is under 15%. I want to take things to another level and use testosterone. Some other chicks I know have used it in moderation with good results. My question is can I expect to lose head hair on this stuff or is that only for men?

Dont use testosterone the side effects are nasty, best I suggest is anavar and sarms max.

Yes, you could certainly lose hair running testosterone. I recommend sticking to more mild compounds as a female like SARMs or anavar/primo.

I am going to compete in bikini at some point this year. I’m 41 years old. 5’3” 125 pounds and body fat is under 15%. I want to take things to another level and use testosterone. Some other chicks I know have used it in moderation with good results. My question is can I expect to lose head hair on this stuff or is that only for men?

Women can lose hair using steroids as well, this side-effect is not just reserved for men. Check out this podcast with more info on girls using steroids.

Girls on Steroids:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-311-qa-girls-on-steroids/

If there is any medication you are using, write the side effects in the package insert.

Top Bottom