Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Winstrol Cycle and ethanate !!! help please is this good

matt_vin90

Hey everyone,
Im new to this Steroid thing so I have not much idea and would love some help and advice. The cycle im looking to go for is Deca Winstrol Cycle and ethanate ( I heard u need some test to help deca dick). I was wondering if this is good and what my cycle should be. Im 21 years old 6 foot 77kg. Im looking to get cut but put on a bit of weight but still be cut. Is this good? Also any idea how much this set up would cost?

6 feet and just 170 pounds and only 21. you have years to go man before you need roids. deca is not for newbs anyway... how bout saving the juice and stocking up on grocery bags of food and hitting the weight room harder for a couple years atleast.

get up to over 200 pounds then you will be ready.

naa i really wana start. my mate just started and hes 20 and only 130 pounds and hes on deca and two other ones aswelll and i can see the difference. is this a good setup at least. i wana try and cut cause i still have fat on me ??

Bro it all comes down to consistency with your diet and training. I'm 38 years old and still making gains with a good diet and consistent training without the use of anabolics. Do yourself a favour and listen to Steve you will be better off. I can guarantee you that your mate will probably lose most of his gains not to mention do himself harm. Does your friend even no the importance of a strong pct?

i really appreciate ur concren and great advise but i really wana try it even for one course and if i dont like it or it doesnt work i will stop. thanks for the help but could u plz give me advise on my suggested course and how long and how much i should take plz

I dont think anyone here is gonna give you the info youre wanting bc youre just TOO YOUNG, and you havent properly done your research. Anyone that has done the right amount of research, should k ow that deca is a poor choice for a first cycle

i really appreciate ur concren and great advise but i really wana try it even for one course and if i dont like it or it doesnt work i will stop. thanks for the help but could u plz give me advise on my suggested course and how long and how much i should take plz

it doesn't work like that my friend.

if you stop taking deca it can still be in your system for weeks after, this is why it was so popular back in the old days... lifters could inject and it would be in their system for a long time and lets face it deca is an awesome AAS IF USED PROPERLY, otherwise its a HORRIBLE CHOICE!!. if you develop gyno, libido loss or recovery problems then you will not know what to do or expect. so the point being if you do not like it then stopping is poor planning on your part, you cannot just stop it on the fly.. once you open the can of worms its opened. I cannot think of a worse first cycle then deca... i dunno why you youngsters love deca, it might be the catchy name....

your post that your friend is 20 and 130 pounds and takes it means nothing to me. are you saying that cause your friend is stupid you should do the same mistake? one of my buds took deca when he was in his early 20's btw and still to this day has gyno from it. i told him what a crappy AAS deca is and how there were so many better options out there and he looked at me like i was nuts.. "but deca sounds like such a great thing" i guess he was thinking .. maybe people only mention the strength and mass gains they get from deca, but do not mention that recovery takes 2-3 months atleast.. even a year for some..

Do you know what a pct is? What do you have to run during your cycle? Deca for a first cycle is completely irresponsible and dangerous to your health. It looks like your gonna go ahead and do this anyway and not listen to the people on here with a ton of experience. These guys have been using the drugs since you have been shitting your diaper and you won't listen. But since our gonna run it anyway, I would just use the test e alone for your first cycle.

Some people just want to hear what they want to hear. This sounds like a case of someone who really isn't interested in bodybuilding as a lifestyle. They just want to experience beefing up fast. In that case, yeah, that cycle will work fine.

it doesn't work like that my friend.

if you stop taking deca it can still be in your system for weeks after, this is why it was so popular back in the old days... lifters could inject and it would be in their system for a long time and lets face it deca is an awesome AAS IF USED PROPERLY, otherwise its a HORRIBLE CHOICE!!. if you develop gyno, libido loss or recovery problems then you will not know what to do or expect. so the point being if you do not like it then stopping is poor planning on your part, you cannot just stop it on the fly.. once you open the can of worms its opened. I cannot think of a worse first cycle then deca... i dunno why you youngsters love deca, it might be the catchy name....

your post that your friend is 20 and 130 pounds and takes it means nothing to me. are you saying that cause your friend is stupid you should do the same mistake? one of my buds took deca when he was in his early 20's btw and still to this day has gyno from it. i told him what a crappy AAS deca is and how there were so many better options out there and he looked at me like i was nuts.. "but deca sounds like such a great thing" i guess he was thinking .. maybe people only mention the strength and mass gains they get from deca, but do not mention that recovery takes 2-3 months atleast.. even a year for some..

You hit the nail on the head Steve

Top Bottom