Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back in shape after pregnancy

Erica_L

I had a baby for months ago, gained 25 pounds, now want to get back in shape. I was not a sporty before, so not sure that will be easy, any programs or cased on how you can do it at home. Because the child takes all the time, not sure will have enough strength to go to the gym 3 times a week. Maybe a threadmill and dumbells would be better?

body memory and homeostasis exists.

if you were in great shape before your body remembers that. i mean i've interviewed tons of females on my podcast who had kids, even multiple kids and after went on to compete so we see it all the time

as far as you not having time after a kid, that is a great question. i would think that is where the father should be there to take care of him while you go to the gym and vice versa. gotta be teamwork there

Anything is better than nothing, so if what you have available is a treadmill and dumbells, take advantage of it. Be consistent with whatever training you do and as always keep your diet in check

Top Bottom