Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to run dbol with an AI

korie

Hey I'm going to run a dbol only cycle and I think I'm going to go with 20 to 30 mg a day depending on what you recommend. the dianabol/dbol is going to be 4 to 6 weeks total . my issue is the Arimidex is still in route and may take another week or two to get to me. I really want to try this cycle and don't want to wait would it be okay to start without that arimidex and then start when it arrives or should i just wait?

Wait for the arimidex
30mgs of dbol
.5mgs arimidex
3 caps ostazol

i would highly reconsider running dbol only... i would run a low dose of test with it... im not a fan of oral only but dbol only, in my opinion, is the worst... you do what you want to do but i wouldnt recommend it

Hey I'm going to run a dbol only cycle and I think I'm going to go with 20 to 30 mg a day depending on what you recommend. the dianabol/dbol is going to be 4 to 6 weeks total . my issue is the Arimidex is still in route and may take another week or two to get to me. I really want to try this cycle and don't want to wait would it be okay to start without that arimidex and then start when it arrives or should i just wait?

Wait. Whether you want to or not.

From my experience have EVERYTHING on hand for your cycle before starting. This includes your pct

Really hard to say at that dose whether you will require an AI or not but I would be safe and have aromasin on hand. Since dbol has a short half-life, I would wait until you need to use an AI because you could stop your dbol for a day or 2 while you start taking your AI.

Top Bottom