Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for future ahead, suggestions???

chgolatin2

Ok bro's once i finished my deployment overseas and God willing i return home alive and in one piece this is the cycle that i am planning on, let me know what you guys think...

Primo-200mg per week
EQ-200mg per week
Tren E-250mg per week
Pct after the cycle is complete
Diet consisting of a high protein vegies etc
cardio daily in the morning/afternoon

Since i've been off aas for a while was thinking of starting a low dose cycle, this cycle will be for approx 12 weeks. Since primo is a little weak, would it be a bad idea if i add some Cyp 200mg per week to the cycle or just change the Primo for the the Cyp or do them both????

Just looking for lean steady gains my bf% is at around 15% was at 10% but since being deployed my bf has gone up a bit.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks!

Latin

ok to be honest I do not think 200mg of primo a week will do a darn thing for you. You would need to at least double that. I would take the cyp and tren and that is it. do a 10 weeker then pct. Simple cycle which will produce GR8 results. IMHO

mikebzt said:
ok to be honest I do not think 200mg of primo a week will do a darn thing for you. You would need to at least double that. I would take the cyp and tren and that is it. do a 10 weeker then pct. Simple cycle which will produce GR8 results. IMHO

Ditto.

200mg of eq isnt gonna do much of anything either.

add alittle more eq to your cycle total (300mg) and throw some orals(halo) for the first three weeks and then the last three weeks of your cycle, that should give you good start and a good finish!

Add alittle more eq to your cycle total (300mg) and throw some orals(halo) 30mg for the first three weeks and then the last three weeks of your cycle, that should give you good start and a good finish!

nosracoma said:
Add alittle more eq to your cycle total (300mg) and throw some orals(halo) 30mg for the first three weeks and then the last three weeks of your cycle, that should give you good start and a good finish!

Why Halo?

Just want to get some lean sustained gains, not looking into bulk. I will double my dosage of Cyp, EQ and EQ, leave the primo for the last...

Thanks!

Why just Cyp & Tren? Just curious?????

mikebzt said:

chgolatin2 said:
Ok bro's once i finished my deployment overseas and God willing i return home alive and in one piece this is the cycle that i am planning on, let me know what you guys think...

Primo-200mg per week
EQ-200mg per week
Tren E-250mg per week

Since i've been off aas for a while was thinking of starting a low dose cycle, this cycle will be for approx 12 weeks. Since primo is a little weak, would it be a bad idea if i add some Cyp 200mg per week to the cycle or just change the Primo for the the Cyp or do them both????

Just looking for lean steady gains my bf% is at around 15% was at 10% but since being deployed my bf has gone up a bit.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks!Latin

if the reason you are going so low on dose for eq and primo is money, just go with on eor the other and up the dose to at least 400mg...preferably 600....throw in a fast acting drug like tren ace and get rid of the tren enanth...finish with 4 weeks of winny and youll be satisfied

honestly i don think you even need the fina but thats what u are going with:

heres what i would do:
primo-600 ew wks1-10
fina-50mg ed wks1-8
winny-50mg ed wks8-12
test e 100mg ew 1-10

chgolatin2 said:

Primo-200mg per week
EQ-200mg per week
Tren E-250mg per week

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks!

Latin

Primo needs to start out around 600mg per week to be affective

Top Bottom