Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement help

cedricmyers

[FONT=&quot]Hey[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering what I could possibly add to my supplements to help me gain some mass but not gain any fat or anything I should do to help make this happen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I eat quite a bit.. around 6 meals a day averaging about 180g of protein intake and 3000 calories.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mesomorph Body type[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am currently at 168lbs with 14% bodyfat and my goal is to get up to at least 180 lbs - 190 lbs. with 8% bodyfat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I do 4x a week cardio (stairmaster for 30 minutes)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and Weight Training 4-5 Times a week.[/FONT]

Creatine monohydrate is always a nice add, but otherwise it comes down to keeping your diet dialed in and training hard. This is marathon goal, and you just need to keep at it.

It’s my opinion, that unless you have money to throw around.. only supps to buy are a high quality whey isolate, a good multi and a good quality fiber..maybe a good omega 3..I try to spend my money on food..real food will make you grow more then anything..nothing beats increased calories from high quality proteins,fats,and carbs and if you do it right, the supps I named above are unnecessary..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I see what u guys are all sayin, Its just hard for me to cook high quality meals everyday so its important for me to take something to boost my testosterone because I’m not ready for AAS.

It’s my opinion, that unless you have money to throw around.. only supps to buy are a high quality whey isolate, a good multi and a good quality fiber..maybe a good omega 3..I try to spend my money on food..real food will make you grow more then anything..nothing beats increased calories from high quality proteins,fats,and carbs and if you do it right, the supps I named above are unnecessary..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the brands you use whey isolate, multi and fibre from ? I hope its good brand, please let me know!

I use nutricost whey protein isolate, and mens 1 a day multi I get from amazon. I buy generic metamucil from the drug store for extra fiber.

Top Bottom