Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Joke.

Sitting here lmao at people thinking rsnoble and otheres like him are nutty conspiracy freaks. I've told you several times--the only reason im seen as loopy is because the gov't is spending big$$$ to put me in that classification. Remember once I said if you knew what the gov't was really up to you'd either #1 kill yourself or #2 kill someone else.

Imagine what kinda "secret projects" that "don't" make the major headlines are in the works. Im confident theres about 350 testube Einsteins as we speak.

Anyways............if you wanna read about Make 'em Gay Spray:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050116/us_nm/arms_homosexual_dc

If that link don't work, look it up on yahoo news. Basically you spray this on your enemy and you'll have no problems shooting them because they will be too busy sucking each others cocks.

rsnoble-im-back said:
Sitting here lmao at people thinking rsnoble and otheres like him are nutty conspiracy freaks. I've told you several times--the only reason im seen as loopy is because the gov't is spending big$$$ to put me in that classification. Remember once I said if you knew what the gov't was really up to you'd either #1 kill yourself or #2 kill someone else.

Imagine what kinda "secret projects" that "don't" make the major headlines are in the works. Im confident theres about 350 testube Einsteins as we speak.

Anyways............if you wanna read about Make 'em Gay Spray:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050116/us_nm/arms_homosexual_dc

If that link don't work, look it up on yahoo news. Basically you spray this on your enemy and you'll have no problems shooting them because they will be too busy sucking each others cocks.

jerseyart's invention finally made it to market eh?

I don't get it. Aren't most men in that region already gay? "Women are for babies, boys are for pleasure" mantra.

Top Bottom