Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pee in the shower

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
So a friend and I were having the discussion of peeing in the shower. He defended it to death stating it washed right away. I don't understand how the smell of urine doesn't repel them.

Do any of you weirdos do this? What is your position on this?

Piss ing in the shower is as classless as it gets. The only time you should piss in the tub is when you're piss ing on someone in the tub. Also, dry off in the shower. People who drip all over the floor are basic and need to be destroyed.

I only flush my toilet twice a day. I enjoy the smell of the bowl when it is holding a days worth of piss.

I only flush my toilet twice a day. I enjoy the smell of the bowl when it is holding a days worth of piss.

Same. I take the handle off the bowl and make the family shit on each others shit until it looks like a huge plate of brats and saurkraut.

Same. I take the handle off the bowl and make the family shit on each others shit until it looks like a huge plate of brats and saurkraut.

Nice. When i go to parties I shut off the water at the tap then remove the handle so no one can turn it back on. Pissing onto a layer of other peoples shit is enlightening on many levels.

Nice. When i go to parties I shut off the water at the tap then remove the handle so no one can turn it back on. Pissing onto a layer of other peoples shit is enlightening on many levels.

Leaving easter eggs is a wonderful gift. In the tub, the dryer, wherever you can quickly snap one off. Leaving pubes on their soap is also a nice touch.

As is pissing on their toothbrush. That is why i am against seperate bathroom/rest rooms.

So a friend and I were having the discussion of peeing in the shower. He defended it to death stating it washed right away. I don't understand how the smell of urine doesn't repel them.

I have no problem with peeing in the shower but I always aim for the drain.

I always pee in the shower. I pee in friends shower. I peed in Bill Clintons shower one night when we were experimenting with our penises.

Top Bottom