Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One meal a day or multiple a day

stuffy11

I am trying to lose weight. Do you think the body would be more effective fasting 24 hours and eating one big meal. Or would it be better to eat multiple small meals throughout the day ?

I'm not sure what's better in general, I like to intermittent fast, and consume 2 to 3 small meals during my feeding window.

I am trying to lose weight. Do you think the body would be more effective fasting 24 hours and eating one big meal. Or would it be better to eat multiple small meals throughout the day ?

So NOT fasting 24 hours then (just nearly).

I would guess one meal a day but it’s a total guess when I don’t know more about you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not going to make a big difference. At the end of the day it's going to come down to calories and macros. Personally I'm not a fan of one meal a day strategy for people in this lifestyle. Intermittent fasting is as far as I'd go

the first option for sure

the reason for that is the drop in insulin and rise in glucagon

the eating small meals all day strategy is the dumbest thing ever invented. you are keeping your insulin levels high all day, it is essentially a diabetes diet where people have to eat so their blood sugar doesn't drop too low thanks to all the drugs they are on. why people have adopted that strategy is beyond me

Top Bottom