Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol cycle

gorilla40

I wanted to use superdrol after listening to the podcast on it, sounds like the perfect steroid for me cause it is good for breaking through plateau’s and hitting more gains. I am confused though because people say you have to run test with a cycle as a base, how come on the podcast they said to run superdrol by itself?

you would have to be majorly stupid to use test with superdrol

the superdrol alone is so toxic and strong that you should never stack anything with it. of course the parrots will argue this with me and that is fine, but trust me on this. there are certain steroids that are NOT made to be stacked under any circumstance. superdrol is one of them! so is MENT.

I haven’t had and experience with it but from all of the reading this is not a steroid for beginners and do not stack with anything.

Last edited:
I am not sure whether we are talking about injectable or oral. I will assume oral since that is the most common form.
Any oral is more toxic just because of the way that it passes through the liver (c17 methylated) but I wouldn’t say that it is super toxic like the comments above. Take some fluoxymesterone and check liver values.
I think that Dylan summed it up. It did not work good for him however there is an important detail at the end and in a comment above.:: felt terrible, tired, etc. Neither one of them took a test base. No I’m not a parrot, I do my own research. The symptoms are very similar to low test. Fact. Had they taken test, would it be the same. ... who knows, but I contend it would be different.
We all know that AAS stops test production. If you don’t take test on a cycle, then you will probably experience the symptoms of low test.
I am presently in the anabolic phase of my cycle and taking superdrol. I am at 200 mg of test, not excessive, but necessary IMO

One thing that I cannot explain is the weight gain by Dylan. Superdrol actually does the opposite. I have lost weight on this phase.
Superdrol is not my favorite however I do stack with it, just like I do with other orals.
I gets bloods after my cycle and usually everything is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom