Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

sbt2082

Plat Hero
Platinum
Alrighty.... well my goals have changes QUITE a bit since I joined EF back in the SPring, and I think my log should be a reflection of that. SOooooo, when I joined I was too shy to even post originally until some people talked me into it, then next came the log... and now after being motivated by some of you on here and gettin in some @$$ kickin workouts I have decided that I wanna compete!....
So now after a few months of discovering of what I don't want to do, and new fuel to accomplish a goal I'm making this log. I'm done with people pulling me in numerous directions. So this is going to be cut and dry, advice always appreciated, but don't be hurt if I don't actually do it. This is a fresh new start to the new improved and up front person. I have had many opportunities from many different people to help me, and others' who were leading me to my demise. I WILL be on stage summer 2007, I believe in myself, my abilities, and I have a great friend who will assist me in reaching my new aspirations Treilin :rose:. She is kicking my @ss in the gym and I'm working on the diet portion. I have a few basic ideas of what to do when it comes to cutting ideas and this is where I may need some help later on down the road for sure but for now

The new log will include:
Weights
cardio
Food
Daily events (If I feel like it)
Moods
And whatever else I feel like adding in
LIke pics (which are still TBD ;) )

I hope for everyone's support on making this a great experience, and thanks in advance to all those who helped me, and will help me, that I may forget to convey to them when I'm crabby and low on fuel :heart:

SBT!!!! My duckie... :heart:

Good luck my friend!! I look forward to reading your progress!!!

Positive thinking at all times... We're ALL here to help and motivate you!!! :heart: :qt:

People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. It’s that simple..

Hey S!!! I am so happy for you! Let the music begin!!!
The few the proud the EF crowd!
Andale andale andale!
Ny best wishes to you..PM whenever crabby!
LOL

:jump: Woohoooooooo Her Royal Duckiness is competing!!!!!!!!! :jump:

Move ova slackers the crowns' goin to those calves! :evil:

Bravo on your choices and enjoy the journey! :rose: x million

Top Bottom