Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy fast metabolism

LotusLink

So im looking to gain weight/muscle mainly strength. I have a fast metabolism and find it impossible to put on weight let alone muscle!! Im always hungry and I think that when I'm hungry my body eats my muscle for fuel, I would always get sick in the stomach/light headed when working. The only way To stop getting sick was to drink gatorade (only worked sometimes)
I had been doing boxing and going to the gym for about 6 months, my muscles looked good but were extremely soft. So basicaly Im looking for anything to help me gain weight and strength. I was thinking of Weight gainer, creatine or casein? any reccomendations on particular brands would be greatly appreciated.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Don't use weight gainers. They are just filled with garbage. Start tracking everything you consume now with something like my fitness pal. Once you have an average baseline recorded, force yourself to increase it from there. Splitting your food into more small meals a day is helpful for some who have trouble eating enough. After a few weeks of increased eating, asses if you are gaining enough or too much, and adjust your intake as needed. You will need to adjust occasionally going forward as your activities and body response changes.

ironically a weight gainer will make this problem worse

many people who 'think' they have fast metabolism actually have severe malabsorption issues. i would check your bloodwork and see where your hormone levels are. if you follow the playbook for western medicine they will check that last, you see there is much more money in testing you out for other ailments then just getting a $60 bloodwork done and putting you on test for $25 a month

Top Bottom