Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underground Var

irishenemy

Would it be worth one researching Underground Var of any specific company if one to wanted to get effective/properly dosed/PRICED RIGHT. It seems it could be easy for one to be weary of powders considering it would be more easily cut with other junk. I'm fascinated with anavar only cycles or the possibility of IGF1+Var, maybe even oral turnibol in supplement to var. One could be very worried about their hairline as they are considerably young and it's considerably receeded without the use of any gear. One also might have a small hope of IGF re-stimulating some of those follicles if they're still alive. :p

you can eat the poweder, but you obviously have to divided in desired doses. im sure you dont want to eat a 5 gram bag at once

georgie24 said:
would it mix in water or shake?

Georgie, what up bro? How is the chest?

Anyways.....How pure is USP26 as I've seen some awesome prices on Oxandrolone and would like some feedback.

obviously one has to be very careful about getting pure powder. Make sure it is from some one very respectable. Last month alone I did tests on 3 different types of powders. (MP, IR, NMR and two HPLC's) One of these powders turned out to be winstrol, the other turned out to be var but I might have configured the HPLC wrong on it but i dont think so, it came out to be like 60% of the desired dose. THe other though wasnt a powders source but it was from GTP it was there capped var, and that actually tested out fine. Granted this was all done in a university lab by myself and other future biochemists so there is some degree of error.

Yo I see you have done some testing on Var powder. I have some from CB in china. I am curious if you know if its beentested. Could I email you?

dr0832 said:
Yo I see you have done some testing on Var powder. I have some from CB in china. I am curious if you know if its beentested. Could I email you?

Hey, yes i have tested a bit of var. However, for the most part It hasnt been from any companies i have really heard of. Its mainly been my dumb friends who get powders from someone and they claim they are some type of steroid. So i humor them and since i currently work in our chem labs all day long if i get a free moment ill play around with it a little bit. I have never tested any var that was from CB.

For the most part I dont like creating drama on the boards. Some of my friends say I should post bad things about companies if i test out one of the caps or powders to be underdosed. I am not an analytical chemist. I just like playing one and for the most part i am pretty good. My chem professors will give me unknowns all the time to check up on my skills or I am always showing some of the older professors how to use the computer which is hooked up to the NMR because they dont know how to use it. I just like checking the gear that I or my friends use. If if ever came across a product that had something dangerous in it I would post it up. But just being underdosed on possibly my error(i am not a professional) I dont really post bad things about it.

Also, the email address showing under my profile is no longer active, i was away doing an internship during the summer and i didnt use it for more then three weeks, it was the free cyberrights account.

Top Bottom