Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Rock workout

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
has anyone seen this?

he is eating 7 meals a day, working out twice a day .. cardio and weights. oh yeah and not mentioned a lot of juice too :evil::evil:

maybe next year i can dedicate 2.5 hours a day to working out, that would be awesome .. would never recommend this to newbs.. this guy has been training for years and years. he has the proper conditioning and he is being trained by some of the best.. so don't try this at home if you are new to this .. this reminds me of what PLJ did when he did his transformation

thoughts? opinions?

The Rock Workout & Diet: How Dwayne Johnson Gets His Pump PopWorkouts

When you said working out two days a week cardio is consider his first work out then his second work out is with weights I thought it was weight training both times. He has already transformed so much curious to see how much bigger he is going to get lol

He's huge now...I wouldn't think he should get too much bigger. His bicep veins in Fast and Furious 6 were bigger then my arms! lol

i read through the whole thing.. the workouts can be done if you live close to the gym and take food with you. it would be difficult to do 1 hour of cardio and then 1.5 hours of weights without eating something (atleast for me)

the diet itself is very tough unless you had someone cooking for you or were okay eating prepared food cooked in advance. but if you were dedicated it could be done. a lot of places nowadays have prepared hot food so if you lived close to a place like whole foods that had prepared veggies, rice, chicken, fish etc in a buffet setting that you could just walk in and buy it would be possible but it would be fucking expensive though

yeah and i bet he is on some light insulin and HGH too. no doubt. but the dude has amazing genetics regardless. much respect to his work ethic

Oh he is doing an hour of cardio eating at the gym then doing weight training? That's weird why not just go back at night to do the weight training it's not like he is doing anything else all day besides eating lol

His genetics are amazing there is a picture of him at 15 and he looks like a house

Oh he is doing an hour of cardio eating at the gym then doing weight training? That's weird why not just go back at night to do the weight training it's not like he is doing anything else all day besides eating lol

His genetics are amazing there is a picture of him at 15 and he looks like a house

i think that is what it says but i'm not sure.

personally i would do the cardio in the morning and then go and do weights in the evening. so i am fresh for weights. I used to do cardio then weights back in the day as an endurance athlete. and then when i powerlifted and had to make weight we would do 40 minutes of weights and then 40 minutes of jogging .. it can be done, the mind is more powerful than the body to overcome

I thought his pyramid scheme of weights was interesting too. His diet is CRAZY!! I agree...ya gotta admire his dedication!

The Rock owes a TON of his recent success to George Farah. He is the man that has set up his entire training and diet regime, and has been coaching him since before Pain&Gain and now for the new Hercules movie. The Rock is a beast, but he wouldn't be transforming into the shredded monster he has become without him.....even with all the juice.

Top Bottom