Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TONS OF SUPPLEMENTS! how do i take them?

Xalthus

Ive been taking: amino acids, protein, weight gainer, creatine, glutamine, and multi vitamin.

But I dont know if im taking them in the correct order...

Like i was told not to take glutamine and creatine in the same hour since it uses same saturation pathways or such.. So whats the best way to take all of these?

Good karma for replies :)

wish i could help you out bro.........but the only over the counter stuff i use is protien. other than protectants. wishing you the best of luck.

Xalthus said:
Ive been taking: amino acids, protein, weight gainer, creatine, glutamine, and multi vitamin.

But I dont know if im taking them in the correct order...

Like i was told not to take glutamine and creatine in the same hour since it uses same saturation pathways or such.. So whats the best way to take all of these?

Throw away the amino acids and weight gainer.

The protein take about 1 - 1.5 grams per body weight and take only 35-50 grams per serving.

Take 1-2 multi-vitamins a day. and take about 1000 grams of C spread out through the day.

This is posted from wolvies just recently

Creatine and Glutamine Chart......."how to take"
for all you people who are wondering how much Creatine and Glutamine you should take for you body weight.
>
CREATINE-.0685XLBS=GRAMS OF CREATINE FOR DAILY INTAKE.
>
GLUTAMINE-.0995XLBS=GRAMS OF GLUTAMINE FOR DAILY INTAKE.
>
NOTE:NO MORE THAN 10 GRAMS OF CREATINE OR GLUTAMINE PER SERVING AND TAKE ON A EMPTY STOMACH.

>
I TAKE 5 GRAMS OF CREA IN THE MORNING 7am .10 GRAMS OF GLUTAMINE AT 10am.5 GRAMS CREA 30MINS BEFORE LUNCH.WORK OUT AT 3:30pm SO I TAKE 5 GRAMS OF CREA AND 10 GRAMS OF GLUTA AT 2pm.AFTER MY WORK OUT I TAKE 5 GRAMS OF CREA AND AT BED TIME I TAKE 5 GRAMS OF GLUTAMINE.................WORKS GREAT

creatine- best absorption would be after workouts with a high glycemic index carb or grape fruit juice would be fine. Another method I used is melting it in hot tea. Conclusion they both work the same.
multivitamin- doesn't matter when you take it but most people take it in the morning.
BCAA- I think I read an article at the www.charlespoliquin.net about how to take them.
protein- right after workout or you can use it as a substitute for a meal and the right amount would depend on body weight and metabolism. But your overall intake of protein per day should be 1g per lbs. of body weight to 2g per lbs. of body weight and definetly the ladder if your juice'in.
weight gainer- I like weight gainers right after a workout because they have sugar in them that your body needs to stop catabolism after a hard workout.

Top Bottom