Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pullup pr....cool!

jesus 2

i did back and tris today at the gym. i got up to 60lbs (added weight) for 5 reps on pullups! not too shabby. i wish my arms could be big like my back... :(

j2da2

i'm like you bro, got a strongass/bigass back but my arms look like sticks in comparison. gotta love the weighted pullups tho.

t3c said:
nice job jesus 2...i am here for YOU

thanks. can you get me a glass of water? :)

i weighed myself and i weighed in at 167, but my weight has been fluctuating upwards of 170. i just haven't eaten too much today and yesterday. hehe. and i only gained a little bit of weight back from the end of my diet. when i get back to school, it's hardcore bulking time! :) i can't wait for some mad strength....

j2da2

Nice job my man. I wish i could do pull ups. I used to be able to get like 10 with my body weight. But then my weight started to go up faster than my strength [especially in my ass] and now, i dont even know if i could do any. Soo sad.

But, adding 60 lbs to the pull ups is totally awesome!! Keep on growing!

-Fatty

Nice bro. I can get like 8 with 35 lbs attached.

Keep it up man. Do not fret about the arms. Make everything grow. They will follow.

Top Bottom