Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Add another compound?

BarryBadger

[FONT=&quot]I'm planning test cyp for 8-10 weeks and last 6 weeks test prop. Using Aromisin all cycle. Would you recommend I add another compound ? I am 28 years old and 11% BF I just want to add another 25lbs to my frame, weigh in about 180lbs right now. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I'm planning test cyp for 8-10 weeks and last 6 weeks test prop. Using Aromisin all cycle. Would you recommend I add another compound ? I am 28 years old and 11% BF I just want to add another 25lbs to my frame, weigh in about 180lbs right now.

Thanks in advance.

You will NOT gain 25lbs in one cycle. And if you added 25lbs in weight you'd be lucky to keep 5lbs.

The only way you are putting on remotely that much weight is of it is water and fat.

[FONT=&quot]I'm planning test cyp for 8-10 weeks and last 6 weeks test prop. Using Aromisin all cycle. Would you recommend I add another compound ? I am 28 years old and 11% BF I just want to add another 25lbs to my frame, weigh in about 180lbs right now. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Adding 25 lbs of muscle will take you years. Not a cycle

Top Bottom