Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax)

Ulter

Chairman Member
Chairman Member
A letter from World Record Holder Kara Bohigian
ok damn larry...sesamax is anafit's greatest elixir to date! i know a very large percentage of your customers are bodybuilders, fitness competitors and people who generally eat very clean and consider a cheat day to be eating more than the allotted amount of oatmeal ;)
well i'm a gluttonous powerlifter who makes an entire meal out of halloween candy. who better to test the claim that sesamax can reduce fat even with caloric excess? i've been taking 2 sesamax caps three times a day for 3 weeks now and have been absolutely disgraceful diet wise, even worse than usual. instead of my physique getting a little...well...rubenesque...i've managed to stay at a weight and body fat level that i can normally only achieve in a sea of brown rice, salmon and cardio. i'm astonished...how is this possible? sesamax has no stimulant properties, doesn't makes you shaky or interfere with your sleep, nad has no negative effects whatsoever. so now that i've proven sesamax's abilities while being a sloth, i'm going to introduce cardio and cleaner diet and see what happens. i will report back with results that i'm sure will be amazing.

i gave out all the business cards you sent and told everyone about sesamax at the WPO bench bash and semifinals last weekend. they also seemed very excited about the glucorell trick after making weight.
more powerlifters need to know about your products for real!

i kind of used up my whole bottle of sesamax already...it was so good i couldn't help myself! how much would i be pushing my luck asking for more sesamax and t-rex? ok that was way too greedy. i'm sorry :( it's your fault...you're like a crack dealer getting me hooked on this stuff! i'm gonna go find a support group or something. i hope you're doing great and thank you again so much.
please do use this as a testimonial! i'm so pumped up about sesamax it's unreal. does the mainstream world even know about this stuff? it's seriously too good to be true!

xoxo,
kara :)

Last edited:
Re: Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest Sesamax

I just ordered sesamax and cardio breeze. If I don't lose 15 lbs w/o going to the gym i'm coming after you.

Click on the link in the title post where her name is.

i try to ignore this stuff, ulter, but that's a HUGE plug. Kara's amazing. You certainly have found an effective way to pique interest.

She is cute! I was very surprised. As far as fatty acid products go, Sesamax is the closest thing to the real deal that I have yet seen.

Top Bottom