Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron Causing Problems?

Brewers17

Currently on 750mg test per week, ran dianabol at 40mg for the first four weeks. I added 25mg of proviron week 10 and all the sudden oily skin and possible increase in body hair started showing up in only two weeks. Im pretty much bass akwards when it comes to AAS in the first place, zero bloat from test or dianabol; massive acne and rapid water gains from oral winstrol. Do you guys think its the proviron and winstrol are causing the oily skin, acne and body hair or the increase in free test the two allow? Any feedback of similar occurances would be appreciated.

I had a similar issue. No sides with test at 750 a week. however breaking out like crazy from test 350, EQ 400 and winny 50mg ed

like eddy says... proviron may give you a little bit more adrogenic sides like acne/hair growth... should be really mild though. to be safe though, if you can, switch to arimidex, l-dex, or anti-e of your choice

Lower SHBG will bring on the side effects of increased hormone surges like in teen years. Even on UNLEASHED, some people get oilier skin. It comes with the territory and there's nothing wrong with it.

Lower SHBG will bring on the side effects of increased hormone surges like in teen years. Even on UNLEASHED, some people get oilier skin. It comes with the territory and there's nothing wrong with it.

I know ul say test is needed in all cyles but never will use it again to many sides to counter with extra meds so been doing deca only cycles for years works great for me but this cycle 500mg Deca 100mg winni since upping winni from 50to100 my nipples have become alittle sensitive only thing I can think of is when shbg is pushed very low it frees up test which can turn into oestrogen I am very gyno prone but now in a predicament do I use nolva or arimidex as not quiting cycle sorry to bring up a old thread my friend.

Your body is a bit sensitive to excessive androgen . Unless the side effects gets really serious, there's nothing to worry about, yes it's like a 2nd puberty, you're going through.

Top Bottom