Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol only cycle 20-30mg day 6-8 weeks

jdbaker82

I finished a Dbol only cycle about 3-4 weeks ago @ 20-30mg a day for 6 weeks and was wondering how long I should wait before starting another cycle. I may be getting some Test-E but I also may just run another Dbol only cycle. I did Nolva for PCT @ 20mg ED for 3 weeks I did notice a pretty big decrease in strength 2-3 weeks after the Dbol cycle ended.

Wow a Dbol only cycle - I am fairly new to the juicing world - that was the first cycle I wanted to do, but I got talked out of it. I'm curious - you say you want to do it again - that must mean that the results were good! That's rad man - how much net weight did you gain (after losing some when the cycle ended)?

(My bad - I don't mean to steal your thread or anything - and I apologize for not answering your question, but I am just wondering how your cycle went). From a beginner's standpoint, I've heard that bulking cycles are okay to go 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off, but I could be mistaken! Leave the real advice to those with experience to give it! :D

Wow a Dbol only cycle - I am fairly new to the juicing world - that was the first cycle I wanted to do, but I got talked out of it. I'm curious - you say you want to do it again - that must mean that the results were good! That's rad man - how much net weight did you gain (after losing some when the cycle ended)?

(My bad - I don't mean to steal your thread or anything - and I apologize for not answering your question, but I am just wondering how your cycle went). From a beginner's standpoint, I've heard that bulking cycles are okay to go 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off, but I could be mistaken! Leave the real advice to those with experience to give it! :D

I'll be happy to answer that for both of you, Dbol is a steroid, regardless what you hear about a dbol only cycle is a waste is FALSE! JEEZZZ! it's a steroid yes you retain alot of water ,but that is dosage dependent.
done right i have ran cycles like yours (lower doses)much longer than that,with minimal bloat.another thing to make dbol more effective is to completely overhaul your training routine.

RADAR

Last edited:
like radar said, use a lower dose for a longer period of time and the gains will be more keepable. Make sure training is 100% and that you have good PCT lined up too.

So basically you can start another cycle as soon as your PCT is over? I did not really see an answer to the question.

oh and dbol only cycles are def not a waste, i gained AND KPET 30lbs from my first cycle, dbol only :)
the reason you kept that much is because you have great diet and great training, combined with proper PCT. The myth that dbol only cycles are shitty came from the fact that many people who take dbol only cycles have garbage training, garbage diet, and little or no PCT. This results in losing the gains.

Most peoples first cycle is dbol only. Alot of neewbs dont like the idea of needles....6 weeks on, 6 weeks off. Keep your deit in check both on and off, train like fuck all the time and you can run this pattern. The test/dbol would be better though but would be more productive at 8-12 weeks test.

Time on =time off includes PCT

alot of first timers get gung ho and take it with a shitty diet to look good for the beach after a few months the shitty diet and the laziness kicks back in so they are right back where they started.

thats where the myth that Dbol cycles are a waste,done right ,it can be as effective as anything else out there.

RADAR

Top Bottom