Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bd win tabs

I start seeing the results fairly quickly most of the time at the end of week 2, but I only use winny or var when I'm cycling below 10%bf. So I really start to see the harding and gains.
I have ran it at higher bf's and really didnt notice that much until 3 to 4 weeks.
You should start to see gains, BD winny tabs are great
Are you spliting the doses up? 25 morning 25 evening half life is only about 8 hours

Anabolic12 said:
I start seeing the results fairly quickly most of the time at the end of week 2, but I only use winny or var when I'm cycling below 10%bf. So I really start to see the harding and gains.
I have ran it at higher bf's and really didnt notice that much until 3 to 4 weeks.
You should start to see gains, BD winny tabs are great
Are you spliting the doses up? 25 morning 25 evening half life is only about 8 hours

no have not bee spliting them that might be my problem but i will start. thanks

Are you doing a winny only cycle?

Tell us about yourself:
What is your bf%
What are you trying to accomplish with your cycle?
Whats your training look like
Diet, etc

This is your post as well isnt it: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483860

Why didnt you say you are using winny in that... I personally think that you might want to do a little more homework.. It doesnt seem to me that you have your cycles very planned out... What does your PCT look like...

I'm not knocking you, just want to try and help.

Anabolic12 said:
Are you doing a winny only cycle?

Tell us about yourself:
What is your bf%
What are you trying to accomplish with your cycle?
Whats your training look like
Diet, etc

This is your post as well isnt it: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483860

Why didnt you say you are using winny in that... I personally think that you might want to do a little more homework.. It doesnt seem to me that you have your cycles very planned out... What does your PCT look like...

I'm not knocking you, just want to try and help.

This is why i am looking for help what do you think is wrong with my cycle I am doing 800mg of test cyp an 800mg of deca a week 400 on monday an 400 of friday plus 50mg of winny a day. An i am sorry dont know what PCT means

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

First off, you ask what is wrong with your cycle... And my answer is everything.. I say this because if you dont have PCT lined up, then you are wasting mine and your time. In my opinion, PCT is 50% of your cycle.. Your cycle=50%, PCT =50%

I really don’t mean to sound like an ass, but I don’t think that you did your homework before you jumped into AAS. Long story short- by introducing AAS into your body you are essentially hindering/stopping your natural test production. With that being said, your body will naturally start production again, but it will take months, possibly up to a year (not in most cases, but trust me it can take that long) to get your nature test back up. So, in order for you to keep your gain from AAS usage you have to incorporate PCT into your cycles to increase your natural recovery time. I personally feel that many people who do not incorporate PCT into their cycles experience more side effect from after their cycle then when on.
Anyway, I think you jumped into a game that you were not ready for and you can or will end up hurting yourself. This is not a game or a quick fix, I’m not saying to stop your cycle, that is a choice that you will have to make, but I would make DAMN sure that you get your PCT lined up.
So your homework will be: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81 read everything in here starting with the sticky, then come back and post your PCT. We will all help you, but you have to crawl before you walk, or your made your bed, now lay in it, or you dug your hole, so dig yourself out.. lol

Another thing is, after reading a couple of your post you seem to want to add more and more. Like you were saying, you were coming to the end of your cycle and wanted to run (I forgot) more. TIME OFF = TIME ON you need to give your body a chance to recover.. Get blood work done…
Again, not to be an ass (which I am) but your talking about gains and what you haven’t achieved. If your diet, training, etc is in check you will gain. In my opinion diet is 70%, training is 20% and supplement 10%.

P.S. the last guy I knew that didnt follow proper PCT, his ball sack turned black and his balls are the size of english pea's and he grew nice b-cup tits. It been this way for a year now.

GO READ AND LEARN, please for your own well being

Please tell me:
-training routine
-diet (in detail)
- what you are wanting from this cycle

get ready..... here it comes....
People here STRESS pct cuz they know what their talking about!
test and deca with no pct is BAD! I did it last year with proper pct and Im just getting back to normal now...

read and learn and good luck.

Anabolic12 said:
PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

First off, you ask what is wrong with your cycle... And my answer is everything.. I say this because if you dont have PCT lined up, then you are wasting mine and your time. In my opinion, PCT is 50% of your cycle.. Your cycle=50%, PCT =50%

I really don’t mean to sound like an ass, but I don’t think that you did your homework before you jumped into AAS. Long story short- by introducing AAS into your body you are essentially hindering/stopping your natural test production. With that being said, your body will naturally start production again, but it will take months, possibly up to a year (not in most cases, but trust me it can take that long) to get your nature test back up. So, in order for you to keep your gain from AAS usage you have to incorporate PCT into your cycles to increase your natural recovery time. I personally feel that many people who do not incorporate PCT into their cycles experience more side effect from after their cycle then when on.
Anyway, I think you jumped into a game that you were not ready for and you can or will end up hurting yourself. This is not a game or a quick fix, I’m not saying to stop your cycle, that is a choice that you will have to make, but I would make DAMN sure that you get your PCT lined up.
So your homework will be: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81 read everything in here starting with the sticky, then come back and post your PCT. We will all help you, but you have to crawl before you walk, or your made your bed, now lay in it, or you dug your hole, so dig yourself out.. lol

Another thing is, after reading a couple of your post you seem to want to add more and more. Like you were saying, you were coming to the end of your cycle and wanted to run (I forgot) more. TIME OFF = TIME ON you need to give your body a chance to recover.. Get blood work done…
Again, not to be an ass (which I am) but your talking about gains and what you haven’t achieved. If your diet, training, etc is in check you will gain. In my opinion diet is 70%, training is 20% and supplement 10%.

P.S. the last guy I knew that didnt follow proper PCT, his ball sack turned black and his balls are the size of english pea's and he grew nice b-cup tits. It been this way for a year now.

GO READ AND LEARN, please for your own well being

Please tell me:
-training routine
-diet (in detail)
- what you are wanting from this cycle

My age is 29 I am about 9% body fat last time i checked about two weeks ago training 5 times a week for a hour a day as for my diet I am doing high protine an high calories. I am looking to put on some good size from this cycle. As for my pct i didnt know what you meant at first but I do have a supply of colmid(i was told to take this after the cycle, is this wrong).
Thanks for all you help can use anything you can give me.

tring2grtthisright said:
My age is 29 I am about 9% body fat last time i checked about two weeks ago training 5 times a week for a hour a day as for my diet I am doing high protine an high calories. I am looking to put on some good size from this cycle. As for my pct i didnt know what you meant at first but I do have a supply of colmid(i was told to take this after the cycle, is this wrong).
Thanks for all you help can use anything you can give me.

That's not wrong, but i don't think it is sufficent for that kind of a cycle if you want to get back to normal. Especially since dace is 19nor. You would get away with just clomid if you were running say 500mg test or something, but with 800 test 800 deca, you will be screwed up for a long time if you don't do things properly. The post above was very good, now go research different methods of using hcg, nolva, and clomid. Also become familliar with AI's. (aromatase inhibitors) For one, I would never take that much deca since 100mg can completely shut you down, but since you are you need hcg otherwise more likely than not you won't feel right for months.

Top Bottom