Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for video games

reyia26

there is a new trend that I'm seeing especially on reddit of gamers using anabolic steroids for performance
don't laugh at that but I actually make a living both vlogging and playing video games
I'm 26 years old. And i’ve been doing this for 2 years, even quit my job
I need to get as much as an edge as I can. Which steroids would you recommend for me?

LOL wtf? is this some kind of joke... you probably dont even do a thing for working out... as much as i love gaming, unfortunately that doesnt count as physical activity... LMFAO.. stick to the games dude

now if you actually want to be serious for a minute, nootropics would be where its at... they can help you get laser focus, better memory, energy etc.. .these would be very ideal

I am not quite sure if this is even serious or not but if it is, then I would go to Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale and check out the Nootropic options that are there because those could be of great help to you as Dylan pointed out

there is a new trend that I'm seeing especially on reddit of gamers using anabolic steroids for performance
don't laugh at that but I actually make a living both vlogging and playing video games
I'm 26 years old. And i’ve been doing this for 2 years, even quit my job
I need to get as much as an edge as I can. Which steroids would you recommend for me?

you can use testosterone to increase focus for sure
get on TRT and see but you gotta train and diet properly too

i have heard of this too. although it flies in the face of the lifestyle i recommend to people anabolic steroids can be used for this kind of performance as well.

however if you want the plain truth if you want to be your best at focus and twitch skills like this keeping a healthy diet, exercising and yes fasting is a great way to sharpen your mind

i actually read video game guys using testosterone TRT for brain performance enhancement

Top Bottom