Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin post workout

shah0n

I'm in the process of resuming training after being out for over 3 months due to the gym being shuttered in my town. I have lost a lot of size and i want to get it back faster so my plan is humulin R post training. the sides scare me a bit, especially what would happen if i took it and fell asleep or having an insulin allergy. what are your experiences with it?

That is absolutely ridiculous brother. Do not mess with insulin. It is extremely dangerous and you will likely just get fat from it.

Instead, just keep your diet proper and start training again. You were off 3 months so as a general rule of thumb, it will take you 3 weeks to get back to where you were. That is nothing. Just be patient and hit the weights.

I'm in the process of resuming training after being out for over 3 months due to the gym being shuttered in my town. I have lost a lot of size and i want to get it back faster so my plan is humulin R post training. the sides scare me a bit, especially what would happen if i took it and fell asleep or having an insulin allergy. what are your experiences with it?

Do NOT inject insulin!
The best way to maximize muscle gains while utilizing insulin is to actually make the most out of the insulin your body already makes by manipulating insulin sensitivity.

N2Slin article:

https://www.evolutionary.org/n2slin-fat-loss-supplement

Quick N2Slin explainer video:

Way too dangerous to fuck around with. Besides, after being dormant for that long you can get the same results by just eating a lot.

Top Bottom