Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine in chunks

timmyj13

[FONT=&quot]I have not used creatine powder before, just pills. I just got 500g of Primaforce CEE that expires in 2017. I opened it up and about half of it was in solid chucks about the size of golf balls. Has this happened to you before? Is it common? Will it work, or should I return it? Thanks.[/FONT]

It definitely should not be like that, and they should not be shipping you expired products. Return it if you can.

[FONT=&quot]I have not used creatine powder before, just pills. I just got 500g of Primaforce CEE that expires in 2017. I opened it up and about half of it was in solid chucks about the size of golf balls. Has this happened to you before? Is it common? Will it work, or should I return it? Thanks.[/FONT]
CEE is like that. Lots of chunks and clumps. The consistency is much different than straight monohydrate powder, and I can tell you that it tastes like fucking shit no matter what you mix it in too. Stick to mono powder or get caps

Top Bottom