Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liporexin ripoff being sold on ebay

kingsbury

I saw a product with the same name being sold on ebay....is the name copyrighted/trademarked? I would think this would be illegal. The only difference I could notice is that it was called LipoRexin....emphasis on the "R" being capitalized as well as the "L"...don't know if that makes a difference. Anway it looks like crap, they were attempting to act like it was a great fat loss product and had quotes from people saying they lost 5 pounds in two days and stuff like that.....hmmm...the main ingredient is dandelion root, could be that its all water weight....but maybe thats just my ignorant opinion :)

Kingsbury, I bought my LipoRexin off ebay.....I thought it was the same thing???? FYI, I lost no weight.....I guess because it's not the real thing? I don't have the bottle anymore but I remember it had 25mg of caffeine....didn't do anything.

gingersnap said:
Kingsbury, I bought my LipoRexin off ebay.....I thought it was the same thing???? FYI, I lost no weight.....I guess because it's not the real thing? I don't have the bottle anymore but I remember it had 25mg of caffeine....didn't do anything.

this explains a lot

They supposedly sell clen on ebay as well. I have seen it, but I dont think it would be real.

Top Bottom