Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol not working female

AliceMillind

I am a female and i am desperate to lose weight. I am 40 years old and i weigh over 200 pounds. I am eating 600 calories a day including 150g of protein and drink shakes. I have been on winstrol 10mg a day and still cannot lose weight. Please help me with advice

when you crash your calories like that your body will burn less calories, that is how nature works. so rather then crashing calories and counting calories like a robot, you should cycle calories and learn about fasting. that is the best way to lose fat long term

sounds like a crash diet and all protein which is not healthy its not the winstrol its the diet
change your diet to weight x 11 in calories
make your protein around 90-110grams
rest in healthy fats omega fats
and change winstrol to 5mgs of anavar add some cardazol

Make sure you eat well, no carbs, but meats, good fat, veggies and consider intermittent fasting from 8/16 hours to 4/20 hours

This actually makes a lot of sense......you are using a steroid and steroids do not cause fat loss. They promote muscle gain. You have also crashed your metabolism so how could you ever lose weight like that. And you are drinking processed dairy byproducts. Definitely not good quality food.

Top Bottom