Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to lose weight, need steroids

NasirIA

I am currently trying oxypro elite for fat burning and eating in a deficit and am not losing weight. I am looking to use steroids to help me lose more weight and get stronger. I also been working out for the past year and have not got much progress. I think i need something stronger and some help

You dont need steroids to lose weight try sarms to start
10mgs cardarine gw 12 mgs ostarine and AM cardio

eating in a deficit does not lose weight, atleast not long term. because when you eat less you also burn less :) that is the misconception people think. example if you are eating 2000 calories a day and drop it to 1500 calories that is great, but that also means your body burns 500 less calories a day too lol.

eating in a deficit does not lose weight, atleast not long term. because when you eat less you also burn less :) that is the misconception people think. example if you are eating 2000 calories a day and drop it to 1500 calories that is great, but that also means your body burns 500 less calories a day too lol.

bingo, if more people figured this out most people wouldn't fail at weight loss

I am currently trying oxypro elite for fat burning and eating in a deficit and am not losing weight. I am looking to use steroids to help me lose more weight and get stronger. I also been working out for the past year and have not got much progress. I think i need something stronger and some help

Steroids to lose weight? No

As a female I always lost on a deficit and then bam! Hypothyroidism [emoji22] but I get your point

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

In your case there is no need for steroids, try sarms or NATURAL sarms replacement - CARDAZOL-booster of FAT loss,cardio,stamina, energy from bannednutrition.com

Haha. No it doesn’t. Your body burns the amount of calories you tell it to through increased activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom