Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about stacking HGH and clen female

adenne

my goals are weight loss I am very serious about it. My stats are 37 years old. 5 foot 1, 177 lb. I have about 35% body fat. I am eating 6 times a day spread out and I eat about 1200 calories a day. My goal is to drop down 135 lb. I'm looking at using clenbuterol and human growth hormone to help me speed up fat loss. How do I run them and where can I get them from

I wouldnt use clen better use GW cardarine
but if you do use clenbuterol dont go over 20mcg/day
and hgh 1-2 IUs max per day hard to measure 1 IU so get extra water in there

fasting is what you need to lose that bodyfat

my goals are weight loss I am very serious about it. My stats are 37 years old. 5 foot 1, 177 lb. I have about 35% body fat. I am eating 6 times a day spread out and I eat about 1200 calories a day. My goal is to drop down 135 lb. I'm looking at using clenbuterol and human growth hormone to help me speed up fat loss. How do I run them and where can I get them from

I think you're off on a few points.
1) So 200 kcals a meal. Are you sure?
2) 32 pounds is a lot. Start with aiming at a few pounds at a time.
3) Clen is a nasty drug
4) Click on the banner ads for sources like PSL or NapsGear

Females should not take steroids, better option is sarms - GW or you can try NATURAL sarm - CARDAZOL from bannednutrition.com and make sure your diet is clean

you need to stop eating 6X per day. eat 1 or 2X per day and learn about fasting

Fasting and a clean diet where you are in a calorie deficit and the weight will come off. Don’t rely on the drugs

N2Slin .. helps in both weight loss and muscle gaining processes

along with that low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain

Top Bottom