Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those looking for a good kick in the ass type preworkout NO2 formula.Get a free shaker with each order of Juggernaut.

• Thread starter Just Add Muscle
  • Start date
J

Just Add Muscle

Infinite Labs Juggernaut is about the best preworkout formula I have ever tried up to date.Take my word for it I have tried just about every one of them on the market today.It is comparable stimulant wise to Gasparis Superpump250 but very easy on the stomach and tastes amazing.The pumps on this stuff are also unbelievable.If you want to order some I will throw in a Infinite labs shaker cup so you will be all set to go.Here is the link:http://supplements911.com/infinite-l...prod_1880.html

Re: For those looking for a good kick in the ass type preworkout NO2 formula.Get a fr

J.A.D sent me a sample of this stuff with my last order

and it was potent as shit. all i could do is lol at how sick the pumps were (def better than my standard pre-workout arginine regime - except i felt added stamina as well)

Re: For those looking for a good kick in the ass type preworkout NO2 formula.Get a fr

swole said:
J.A.D sent me a sample of this stuff with my last order

and it was potent as shit. all i could do is lol at how sick the pumps were (def better than my standard pre-workout arginine regime - except i felt added stamina as well)
Glad you liked it bro,will be sending you some more samples with that new order,I just havent had the time to process it lol,wish you would figure the credit card deal out lmao.