Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy Cannot Be Created, Nor Destroyed... does this include EMOTIONAL ENERGY?

F

Frackal

If you think about it, it makes sense... outside influences pass on negative energy to you... if you dont have an outlet to release that extra energy, it stresses you out and deteroriates your body as the energy is dispersed.... If you have a large amount of angry emotional energy, you can translate that into feats of strength....yelling, screaming, crying - are all ways to release the excess energy built up inside... how many of you have cried before and felt as though you've helped release something...just the act of crying can destress you. The same thing applies to weight training...people who do not exercise generally have no outlet for 'stress energy' and it wears their body down ... but people who are able to translate that energy into PHYSICAL work let it go and are able to get closer to an equilibrium...

I agree with ya. I get physical symptoms from emotions...some good, some bad, depending on the emotion. Gotta let the bad ones out somehow...crying, screaming, punching something, lifting, etc. Otherwise it WILL build and fuck you up.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Gotta let the bad ones out somehow...crying, screaming, punching something, lifting, etc.

I usually opt for crying and have found it to be a very usefull way to get what I want at work.

THE 1ST LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS SAYS IT CANT BE CREATED OR DESTROYED. EMOTIONAL ENERGY ISNT REALLY EMOTIONAL ENERGY. ITS JUST KINETIC ENERGY SPAWNED BY EMOTIONS.

EMOTIONS ALSO INFLUENCE ADRENALINE. WHICH WILL MAKE US DO CRAZY SHIT SOMETIMES.

KAYNE

You're trying to connect two entirely different sciences, namely physics and psychology. It ain't gonna happen bro. Maybe you can draw a parallel but the two are not the same. Fucking hell, life sucks does it not? I"m going to finish all my posts with some negative from now on.

IMO ..

Emotion is just a concept of the energy.
Stress is as result of the emotion.
Chemical signals are a result of the stress.
A further comprehension in your brain is a result of the chemical signals.
Physical expression is a responce to the chemical assited comprehension.
And the visual responce you percieve as energy is a result the physcial expression.

Most people use acts like crying to jusify there own conscience into feeling better when all they are doing is artifically opening some chemical reward channels in the brain via some heavy emotional influences, to ease there pain. Emotions are not stored energy that needs to be expressed, but most of what they cause neurochemically are. These things are autosympatic reactions anyway so to a degree controlling them is almost impossible. If they were sympatic functions and you could run you brain through the same program you get from post-exersice or post-crying then you would not be able to tell the difference between them, no additional energy transfer needed.

This thread has become way too complicated for me to comprehend and I'm getting stressed trying to understand it.

More wine please!

I'll stick with Frackal though...I understood and agree with what he said.

Good discussion everybody. A good question. I will take a large dose of psychoreactive drugs, contemplate this question among others and return to you with the answer.

Box ----> [ [size=-999] Nathan, Knoxville[/size] ] [size=-999]Frackal[/size]

People feed off of the emotions of those around them and any healthy release is good. It doesn't have to be physical, it can be through the arts, academics, etc., it just depends on the person involved and their interests.

Top Bottom