Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

situps not working for me

apbonms

Hey, I am a 33 year old chubby girl. Just started getting back into the gym and my PT I hired has me doing 20 sets of situps per day to help me lose my belly ;P, but i haven't seen the results I was hoping for and he keeps telling me to stick with it.

Hey, I am a 33 year old chubby girl. Just started getting back into the gym and my PT I hired has me doing 20 sets of situps per day to help me lose my belly ;P, but i haven't seen the results I was hoping for and he keeps telling me to stick with it.
What is your nutrition like. What do you eat in a day and how much of each item.?

Add in hanging leg raises, SPRINTING or jump rope. CALF RAISES, SQUATS, LUNGES, PUSH-UPS.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Sack your PT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Situps do not burn bodyfat. You lose bodyfat from diet

Top Bottom