Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tanning beds

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
Well i have a simple question, when you go to the tanning bed do u turn over or do u just lay on the same side the whole time......i always turn over but when i was laying there i was thinking why do i turn over? Bulbs are above and below you

I just lay there and fall asleep. I will switch my arms beside me & above my head so I don't get the armpit racing stripe. The only reason I could see rolling over is that one point on your back where you can't get "off" the bed -- I always get that white spot at the one contact point. Well actually when the ol' caboose is not perky I can also get lines under the buns where they are "flattened out" on the bed surface. You'd have to flip evenly though to avoid the same sort of contact point coverage (or lack of coverage) on your front side I guess. I've never done it though.

I never turn over...however...if you are worried about it, a stand up bed is your best bet. Bulbs are more intense, so you don't have to spend so much time in there and no stripes at all. I work at my families tanning salon and have a lot of women who say they do flip because of the 'smile' which would be the lower back not getting as tan and under your buttcheeks. In most beds, the bulbs on the top are stronger do to the fact they have to produce more uv rays to get your body an even tan.

When I use to tan I would always flip over, specifically to avoid any unnecessary white spots (i.e. from sholder blades) on my back. It was also recomended in the bed I used.

R.I.P. Tanning Bunny

I stand up tan, And LOVE doing that. no flippen and all that fun stuff. Plus im not in as long, but I dont find tanning laydown relaxing. I guess its totally preferance

I only flip over if I'm in an ultrabronze (since the lights are only on the top of that one). My tanning salon has a strict policy about not flipping over on the other beds. It places weight different on the acrylic surface and it's hard on the beds.

Top Bottom