Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My tren is cloudy!!!

concordsize

I bought a 4 gram kit from finafarm. Made as directed and my fina is cloudy. There is a little sedament at the bottom, not much. I also baked for about 1hr. Do you think I will be fine??

Thanks
E

Im not so worried abou the cloudyness its more the small particals at the bottom im worried about.

Any more opinions??

thanks
E

i think i know the particles you are talking about. are they reddish or orangish in color, small, and there are very few of them? i had the same thing, also the cloudiness. i warmed up the 100ml vial and refiltered it with a 22um whatman into three 30 ml vials. the particles are gone now but it still gets cloudy when it returns to room temp. from what i have read, the cloudiness is not anything to be worried about but i would absolutely not shoot anything solid into my body. get rid of the solid particles. filters are cheaper than an abscess so i wouldn't risk it.

cloudiness....waaaa waaaa waaa...it won't hurt you at all. contrary to popular belief, there are no glues, binders, or anything else in fina that would hurt a human body. The only reason we convert it is so you don't have to shoot it in your body with a implant gun....and to minimize the amount of bacteria. The red/orange gunky stuff is methyl-cellulose. MC is HARMLESS! MC is used with test suspension and winny to keep it from clumping up on the sides of the amps...and you inject those (incase you didn't know). ANYHOW...Happy injecting!

Top Bottom