Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2 inch in 5 months

protobe

I'm about at 15in (arms) not bad considering a whole year ago they were 14 and 5 months ago 141/2. I just train my tris 2-3 times a week and same for bis. I listen to my body and normally i can get 3 a week in but if i'm sore i go for 2 a week. I've thrown those dips in and i feel great. I want to get to 16 by my 16th b-day. That way I should be on track and work to get em up to 20 at my 20th or 21st b-day. Oh and I'm not jealous of my friend cause he's put on a whole inch in his arms off of a 20week cycle. and he will lose most of it like he did before. I've noticed that weight has nothing to do wiht it its all measurements and you can gain 5 pounds while putting on a whole inch in arms. Send comments please
Protobe

Ya i gained a good 1/2 to 3/4 inches or more since i came back to school.. They are a little over 17 right now... want to get up to 19" by march, but we'll see.., and i also have never juiced... and you shouldn't either, wait a good 4 or 5 years and do a lot of researched on them.

-Sweed

psychedout said:
I bet if you started training your arms once a week, they would grow even faster.

Ya 3 times a week is way too much

good call Psycho!

so honestly when I train them 1 a week i feel like shit you know??should i just hit them like 10 sets once a week?? or do my 3 sets 2 times a week?? 10 sets is a lot i like to do 3 or four exercises each bi or tri routine??

protobe said:
so honestly when I train them 1 a week i feel like shit you know??should i just hit them like 10 sets once a week?? or do my 3 sets 2 times a week?? 10 sets is a lot i like to do 3 or four exercises each bi or tri routine??

If your only doing 3 sets, hittim em twice a week is fine.

Personally I prefer doing 6-9 sets once a week. But, to each his own.

yehah i do 2 times a week this way i dont really gai a lot of access fat i make sure i'm not sore too. My recovery is really fast and i get 8 hours a sleep a night ( mae sure defiantate)so i know i am not overtraining somewhere i heard that the less you train like not realy tear the muscle is better??tue??
protbe

protobe said:
yehah i do 2 times a week this way i dont really gai a lot of access fat i make sure i'm not sore too. My recovery is really fast and i get 8 hours a sleep a night ( mae sure defiantate)so i know i am not overtraining somewhere i heard that the less you train like not realy tear the muscle is better??tue??
protbe

WTF are you trying to say?

Top Bottom