Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1ST CYCLE HELP-i have read the others

cgk123

I am 32yrsold, 185 lbs, 15%BF, lifting 17 years, gained at most 20 lbs. i have been tested with a normal but low test. level. i had some gyno as a teen and some balding since then. ive also experienced prostate irritation/temp. enlargement from ECA. I have access to NILE sustanon($14), TTOKKYO 300MG/ML-10ML deca($200), UPJOHN WINSTROL V 50MG/ML-30ML[$240] and THAI dianabol($.65/tab) as well 100MG clomid($1/tab), hcg(3amps-5000-$90), &nolvadex($1/tab). i need a safe cycle that I can keep 10-15 QUALITY pounds from and not so expensive i am forced to sell my kids, haha. if i can i would rather not get fat and or bloat up an extra 20 pounds if i will lose it post cycle anyway, after all it is almost beach season. ANY VETS WITH SUGGESTIONS?? please be fairly specific as i am a newbie

wrong board dude......try the AS board

Alright, try this:

deca=400mg/week for 8 weeks
winstrol=50 mg/eod for 8 weeks
chlomid= start therapy about 3 weeks after last shot of deca.

This is a really safe stack and you should be able to reach your goals with it. Make sure your diet is REALLY clean and your training is intense.

Mope this helps

THANKS IT DOES HELP

guards said:
Alright, try this:

deca=400mg/week for 8 weeks
winstrol=50 mg/eod for 8 weeks
chlomid= start therapy about 3 weeks after last shot of deca.

This is a really safe stack and you should be able to reach your goals with it. Make sure your diet is REALLY clean and your training is intense.

Mope this helps

Top Bottom