Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral cycle

joestokes34

[FONT=&quot]Hello guys, I wanted to know your best Oral Cycle jet, I been on test but do to summer I have my whole family over and I really dont feel comfortable having vials and needles in my place, so I wanted to know which Orals have given yall great results. thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hello guys, I wanted to know your best Oral Cycle jet, I been on test but do to summer I have my whole family over and I really dont feel comfortable having vials and needles in my place, so I wanted to know which Orals have given yall great results. thanks.

The usual ones. Go with what YOU need to get what YOUR aims are.

i dont run nor recommend oral only cycles... you would be far better off doing a sarms cycle if you dont want to pin

i dont run nor recommend oral only cycles... you would be far better off doing a sarms cycle if you dont want to pin
I also do not recommend oral only. They will shut you down, and are best with at least a TRT dose of test. Why not just be inconspicuous, and not leave vials and needles lying out. Keep your gear put away and use it in privacy when it is time to pin.

[FONT=&quot]Hello guys, I wanted to know your best Oral Cycle jet, I been on test but do to summer I have my whole family over and I really dont feel comfortable having vials and needles in my place, so I wanted to know which Orals have given yall great results. thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I don't recommend oral only cycles.

Top Bottom