Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Stack for hard muscles?

ForceFed

Here's the background... I've done sust./deca/Anadrol, also, used t-200/deca. And I've done test/anadrol. And then, just a couple of test only cycles. Threw all of that, I've never gotten a "hard" look. I have means to get pretty much whatever I want, however I'm not sure what I should get.

Stats are 6', 245lbs. 12%BF, 23 years old.

Was thinking about doing Deca 300 at 2cc's a week, with Tt-V at 1 cc EOD for 10 weeks?

Thanks for the help

I'm on fina right now and it definatley is hardening me up. Other cutting drugs are masteron,halotestin, and winny are supposed to be great cutting drugs also but haven't had any experience with them yet.

Thanks

Thanks guys, I would love to try halo or fina, however the people i deal with (trust) can't get a hold of those items. I've asked countless times and its never happened.

What would be my other options? No deca/winny stack? Thanks, again, for the help

I'VE HAD GOOD RESULTS FROM TEST PROP, PRIMO, ANAVAR, HALO, FINA, WINNY, STACK ANY OF THESE 2 OR 3 TOGETHER AND YOU'LL GET CHISELED

thanks

Thanks, again, for the help. What would be be the dosage for say test prop, deca and winny for someone at 245lbs?

Re: Thanks

ForceFed said:
Thanks guys, I would love to try halo or fina, however the people i deal with (trust) can't get a hold of those items. I've asked countless times and its never happened.

What would be my other options? No deca/winny stack? Thanks, again, for the help
Fina you can get online,Due a little research,,,,,,,,,,If you can't get a kit to make injectable go the DMSO route...80mg eod will due wonders..

Re: Thanks

ForceFed said:

i recomend fina, winny, eq, and test....look around email some people and ull get what u need...as far as doses go the fina i would go 75mgs ed, winny 100mgs ed, eq 600mgs a week and the test u could go up to a gram a week - lexus

Top Bottom