Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't sleep seriously having big issues

Me to girl. Its summer. Has my brain thinking party time. Only this year I am not doing that shit. I gots to much going for me to fuck it all up.

needtogetaas said:
Me to girl. Its summer. Has my brain thinking party time. Only this year I am not doing that shit. I gots to much going for me to fuck it all up.
You have changed a lot and all for the good :)

I always have problems sleeping when I am dieting. I think I am going to see a Dr and get a script for something this terrible.

superqt4u2nv said:
You have changed a lot and all for the good :)

I always have problems sleeping when I am dieting. I think I am going to see a Dr and get a script for something this terrible.
Have you used anything otc yet. I know of a good product that really works well. I wish I had some now. Is a product made by a old sponsor that used to be here. Real good shit.

superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah I have used OTC stuff lean dreams worked for like 2 weeks then stopped working :(
Well stay away from sarquil or how ever its spelled. Big time groggy feeling in the morning. Whats the point of getting sleep if you feel like you have not gotten any. Also its known for weight gain to.

Girl i fell ya... i am awake from dusk till dawn. I find myself up cooking at 2am!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i get a full 2hr's sleep a night i am doing good. i've tried some sleeping pills but nothing works. I have done two sleep studies and nada... no resolve. I wish i could give you some good advice, but i don't even know what to do for myself.

Simply Sleep, ZMA and a bean flick.....O-U-T

Top Bottom