Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil based test suspension VS water based suspension

morbid316

just wondering which is better thinking of trying some oilbased suspension next cycle.

anyone get good results from the oilbased suspension?

i like oilbased better, it does not lease as much soreness in the injection site, and i got better gains off of it

I

Like the oil-based WAY better. Since it takes your body longer to absorb the oil your test level has less of a spike and a much longer duration. The pain is much lighter also. If you mix with gear that doesn't cause pain, it's almost nonexistant.

Defying Gravity

bump this up...wondering the same thing about injection frequency.......SERGE....you got good results with this product??...have you tried both???..thanks

tried both, water based has to be injected at least twice per day, oil based once is ok but twice is better.

same results gains wise?....still get bad bloat?...just wanna know if this is as good as water based cuz if not i have a bottle of water based waiting for me....

Good stuff, am on it now. I either shoot twice a day or just take 1 shot 1-2 hours before a workout. Actually I highly recomend the pre-workout option...really amps you up in the gym.

Top Bottom