Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic supply has potent products

hartinu

15 pound gain is pretty good i think. I went from 165 pounds up to over 180. at one point i was 183 pounds. 1 week from order to landing. ordering is smooth easy to use site. delivery took 6 days total. products ordered were dbol, test, and anadrol. results are very effective considering I’m up 15 pounds.

I have had my best results with their products and have tried many different brands they offer and each time has been such a great experience and i have seen so many others over such a long period of time with consistent positive feedback

[FONT=&quot]I say it daily that Domestic Supply is who I use exclusively and MANY MANY MANY people over an extremely long time have spoken nothing but glowingly about the quality and customer service! I would suggest switching to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

15 pound gain is pretty good i think. I went from 165 pounds up to over 180. at one point i was 183 pounds. 1 week from order to landing. ordering is smooth easy to use site. delivery took 6 days total. products ordered were dbol, test, and anadrol. results are very effective considering I’m up 15 pounds.

Ive had some of the most potent gains of my life with D-S gear, zphc has been magically strong

and fastest domestic shipping period

domestic-supply UP high level of trust for 20 years and going up and up

Domestic-supply Gold level supplier, Greg is loved by the community 100%

Top Bottom