Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1500mg / but multiple low dose compounds?

the small soldier

Plat Hero
Platinum
Has anyone tried doing a moderate to high dose cycle but made up multiple compounds at lower doses to minimize sides of individual drug side effects- say 500 test 400 primo 300 Eq 200 deca 100 tren ace? Something like that? I’m curious because I run deca at low doses 200-300mg tagged on to things like 600 test/ 500 EQ and 20-40mg dbol with great results, but would be a benefit to add more compounds for the same total mg per week with the hope of less overall sides?

Has anyone tried doing a moderate to high dose cycle but made up multiple compounds at lower doses to minimize sides of individual drug side effects- say 500 test 400 primo 300 Eq 200 deca 100 tren ace? Something like that? I’m curious because I run deca at low doses 200-300mg tagged on to things like 600 test/ 500 EQ and 20-40mg dbol with great results, but would be a benefit to add more compounds for the same total mg per week with the hope of less overall sides?

Yea I tried it.

I did this my last cycle
500mgs of sustanon (I like long esters)
300mgs of tren enan
200mgs of masteron
200mgs of primobolan

orals
50mgs anavar
50mgs winstrol

support
7 caps n2guard liver kidney organ support
3 caps ostazol preworkout (super pumps)
2 caps cardazol before AM cardio

results were good but pct was long at least 12 weeks

This is basically how you create an ideal stack. You pick certain steroids that do different things, and then stack them together to create synergy. There's endless combinations.

A basic principle would be a Test base, your primary anabolic.. which could be deca, primo, eq, ect, and then stack with a DHT that adds the hardening effect to the muscle. Masteron or Proviron is great for this, or something like winstrol or var on the back end of the cycle.

You could run:

Test, Deca, Mast
Test, Primo, Proviron
Test, EQ, Winstrol

Kickstarting a cycle with an anabolic compound like dbol, anadrol, sd, ect is also a very common thing.

If you're asking that using low doses of lots of steroids = a lot of steroids is safe or safer than 1-2 steroids x big amounts? Then the short answer is no. There's still gonna be side effects. You can take low doses of cheque drops as a cycle and you'd have a risk.

This is basically how you create an ideal stack. You pick certain steroids that do different things, and then stack them together to create synergy. There's endless combinations.

A basic principle would be a Test base, your primary anabolic.. which could be deca, primo, eq, ect, and then stack with a DHT that adds the hardening effect to the muscle. Masteron or Proviron is great for this, or something like winstrol or var on the back end of the cycle.

You could run:

Test, Deca, Mast
Test, Primo, Proviron
Test, EQ, Winstrol

Kickstarting a cycle with an anabolic compound like dbol, anadrol, sd, ect is also a very common thing.

Common but pointless.

Last edited:
yes ive done it... the more times i did it, the more times i realized that much gear was just not necessary to have a very effective cycle...

Top Bottom