Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT in the UK Vlog series

sean501

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey guys, as some of you are aware of from my previous posts I'm doing a Vlog series on my experiences in the UK with low testosterone.

TRT or testosterone replacement therapy isn't as readily available in the UK as it seems to be in the US. I think it comes down to a lack of understanding from both the patient and the health system. Everyone and his dog seems to get prescribed TRT in the United States but here in the UK it's a lot harder to come by, even if you are symptomatic as I've found out. This is why I wanted to detail my experience through a series of video diaries in order to share some information regarding the symptoms and how these can be corrected. I wanted to hold off going back the 'black market' route and self-medicating for as long as possible, I think we have a fantastic health service here in the UK and I wanted to see how they'd go about dealing with my symptoms and numerous blood tests that have come back as low. I also wanted to explore the application method (creams, gels, injections etc) that the NHS would provide and if these would be sufficient for someone in my situation.

Anyway, I've linked the first video below if you're interested. Go easy on me, my video editing skills are novice at best and it has all been filmed on a iPhone. Give my channel a like/subscribe and I'll keep producing content, hopefully leading to different series' on living with TRT.

https://youtu.be/BbMIXAofR1g

Thanks for sharing this, and looking forward to the follow up.

Ok so quick update, I’ve had my results back from the Dr and they’re not good. I’m in the process of making a video to explain the results and what the Dr has said will be the next step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well that is fine and dandy but you also don't realize that we pay 100X the costs in healthcare and Americans are over medicated

you won't find a single person here in their 40's who isn't on minimum 5 things daily

so i'm not gonna cry a river that is hard to get TRT in the UK. you can always just order things on your own

well that is fine and dandy but you also don't realize that we pay 100X the costs in healthcare and Americans are over medicated

you won't find a single person here in their 40's who isn't on minimum 5 things daily

so i'm not gonna cry a river that is hard to get TRT in the UK. you can always just order things on your own

I agree that as a society Americans seem to be over medicated. Money drives drugs sales. But I don’t see how the issue of personal investment into the healthcare system has anything to do with being diagnosed with a certain condition. The fact you think every middle aged person in the US is on 5+ medications isn’t really relevant.

I don’t remember asking for sympathy, just wanted to put my story out there as TRT in the UK is still massively misunderstood. And yes, I could go down the black market route but I believe TRT should be administered under the supervision of a Dr. Maybe I’ll change my view on that going forward and take the Dr guidelines and self administer. Especially if a gel is prescribed. All part of the process, hence why I wanted to document it.

Merry Christmas fellas, I’ll have an update video in the next few days. A lot has happened.

Over sold dude. We both know that you can PAY via going private. There's a TON of docs on Harley Street in London (ditto a few other major UK cities) who will happily sort you out. Heck, there's a service advertised in The Beef. Yes it's a bit harder getting a normal GP to do it. But, also equally as easy, is to go to a gym - buy some gear and self prescribe TRT as a million guys do. You can pay for the blood test via that same ad in The Beef.

Top Bottom