Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Time Steroid User - PCT - have already lost 80% of my gains in 4wks

trump33

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone could please help me. I really need help with my PCT

I am a 35yr old male who did steroids for the 1st time, my results were incredible considering how little I actually used... I only bought one single (10ml Vial of Test Enanthate 250mg) and did nothing else, and I only actually used approx 1/2 the vial and then stopped completely (I was only injecting approx 0.02ml twice a week, rather then the standard 1ml injections)

The results were AMAZING I put on approx. 12kg in 7wks and everyone was telling me I was huge, I couldn't fit in any of my clothes. I stopped completely (with more than 50% of the vial still left unused) approx. 4wks ago because I reached the size I wanted and didn't want to get any bigger.... but now only 4wks later on I have pretty much lost 80% or more of my gains, even though I am still eating heaps & continuing to train & lifting heavy, which is weird.. I heard that you will use alot of your gains when you get off, but I couldn't believe that I would pretty much loose all my gains! I don't see the point of doing steroids, if you loose pretty much all your gains once you get off

I've been doing alot of research and I understand the concept of "Blast & Cruise" to prevent losing your gains... but I really want to have kids, so taking time of is important to me and so this is not an option for me
I don't want to loose anymore of my gains, as I trained so incredibly hard 5days a week while I was on my cycle... so can someody please tell me what I am doing wrong or if there is anything I need to take or change to prevent losing more of my gains??

I started my PCT 2wks after I last injected and have just been taking "1x50mg CLOMID Tablet per day" (I have now also just started taking "1xTamoxifen 20mg tablet per day" in addition to the CLOMID tablet)
- I don't want to keep loosing more size, is there anything else I should be doing to prevent loosing size? Also how long should I be taking the PCT Tablets for? A doctor that I went and saw said I should only take 2xClomid Tablets for 5 days and that's it, that's your entire PCT done is that correct?

Thanks for any help in advance guys!

the gains you had were water and fat gains which go away fast, the "size" was an illusion, you should have finished up your cycle

also you used strange Trt doses which means you wouldn't get great long term results

for pct clomid is fine I dont like it but nolvadex 40mgs and aromasin 12.5mgs E3D is fine

for you to keep gains, next time do a BIGGER cycle add dry compounds like primobolan and anavar and run the whole cycle no matter your size because you lose at least 50% water after

12kg in just 7 weeks. how much of that was actual muscle tissue? a fraction of that.

so of course you will lose most of it. if you don't want to lose weight after cycle then don't put on bullshit weight. water weight is fluff anyway and not healthy.

imagine 12kg every 7 weeks. so after 10 7 week cycles you would put on 120kg. does this sound realistic or logical? of course not

You lost al of the water weight that you had put on. Stick around the forums here and learn more before stepping into your next cycle.

Basically you ran no AI with test and gained a shit ton of water. That is what you are losing now. Next time you really need to know what you are doing.

keep a check on your body... water retention and also focus on diet .. lean meats. chicken .. fish and seafood .. eggs .. dairy products

Top Bottom