Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meals per day?

builtintoabor

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]howmany meals per day do you eat? there are all kinds of diets outthere and i keep hearing from some guys that you need 10 meals a dayto build muscle. otherse say that is bullshit and you need way less. i was wondering what you did? [/FONT]

no animal on earth with our stomach structure eats 10 meals a day.

humans have never eaten more than 2 or 3 meals a day tops. now if you want to get fat by all means eat 10 meals a day because that is what will happen. on the other hand some genius will probably chime in and tell me that ronnie coleman and jay cutler eat a lot of meals. little do they know or have the IQ to understand you cannot eat like a pro bodybuilder with top .01% genetics who is on every drug and steroid under the sun and look like that person. that is as retarded as me saying i can throw 1000 footballs a day and be like tom brady. so if you think i am wrong and don't know what i'm talking about then by all means go do it, prove it motherfucker!

Typically I have 2 meals per day in a 6-8 hour window. It works for me but I only found that after years of playing around. You have to find what works for your lifestly and what your goals are.

Top Bottom