Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs tren for bulk

DOM9

I’m just about to start my bulk cycle and I’m so tired of using tren, I always get the following side effects: night sweats, insomnia, coughing my lungs up, zero appetite, heartburn.
Tren turns me into a zombie and my normally high appetite becomes non-existant...

I always run 700mg tren ace and would like to switch to deca/mast/test instead. Masteron because I have tons of it and it makes my mood great.

Which cycle would give the best muscle gains on a bulk? Obviously 2g deca is a lot but I’m a big guy and if I feel it gets too overwhelming I’ll lower it. Would love the joint benefits.

700mg Masteron
2000mg Deca (NPP) + AI
low dose test

VS

700mg tren A [my usual cycle]

Obviously I never want to run tren on a bulk again but I just want to know your opinion on how the 2 cycles compare.

Thanks.

700mg of tren? Are you serious?
No wonder you are experiencing all those negative side effects.

i was once told by an IFBB pro that tren should never be ran higher than 250mgs a week. anything more is just more sides and counter productive.. i've ran tren many times at 200 to 400mgs a week and i agree with him 100% based on my own experiences too.. more isn't better with tren. food for thought for you

deca wins all day on bulking vs tren... im just going to leave your tren dose alone... not worth it to even comment on it...

Top Bottom